I had to tabulate it to spare me from all the creativity of story-telling (I’m tired after a long day):
- 07:00 AM – Woke up and had my breakfast
- 08:00 AM – Went back to sleep
- 10:00 AM – Woke up for the second time, sent my little bro to VSU admin and saw Ate Lelaine, Ate Ibid and Ate Florence along the way (they’re here! I was so excited).
- 12:00 NN – Had lunch
- 01:30 PM – Went to the department and had talked with Ate Anne, Kuya Derek and some classmates who enrolled for summer classes.
- 03:00 PM – Went home and played Rise of Nations
- 05:00 PM – Went back to VSU with Ate Lelaine and the rest, had a good time
- 07:00 PM – Had dinner with them (Sinugbang manok, yum yum).
- 09:00 PM – Went home. Ate invited me to go home to Isabel with her tomorrow but Dad won’t allow me. (Well, fine with me).
- 09:30 PM – Blogged.
- The rest of the night, I’m afraid I can’t write them.
At least, my dear ate broke the boring cycle of sleeping late and waking up late and doing nothing in between but everything boring. Haha.
Oh yeah, and I showed my painting to the guys and they loved it. But it’s her approval is what I look forward the most… Have a nice day.